Unsure about the future fuel mix?
Day one of Propulsion & Future Fuels features a panel discussion addressing the array of fuelling options available today.
‘Understanding the future fuel mix’ is a panel discussion aimed at those seeking expert insights on how the use of non-conventional fuels will grow, including a discussion on pioneer projects, infrastructure, availability and pricing.
The session will be moderated by Michael Green, the Chairman of IBIA and includes the following panellists:
- Alternative fuels insight - Martin Wold, Senior Consultant, DNV GL
- LNG infrastructure, pricing and availability - Gunnar Helmen, Sales Manager Marine, Skangas
- Fuel Quality Management: Today & Tomorrow - Steve Bee, Group Commercial & Business Development Director, Veritas Petroleum Services
- The introduction of H2 into commercial shipping - Madadh MacLaine, Business Development Manager – Maritime, ITM Power plc
- The future fuel mix: energy density of new fuels / energy carriers - Sjaak Klap, V.P., Business Development Department, Spliethoff
Each presenter will provide their unique insight on the future fuel mix, after which the moderator will delve deeper into the topic, incorporating questions from the audience.
If future fuels are on the agenda at your company, book your place at Propulsion & Future Fuels today and join a conference building on 40 years’ experience in updating shipowners, technology providers, engine manufacturers and fuel developers on the latest in sustainable practice in the shipping industry.
Book online or call the team on +44 1329 825335. Alternatively enquire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org