Call for Papers
- Call for Papers
The Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference 2020 call for papers - Submit your abstract now!
'Setting the pace for technological innovation in transoceanic zero-emission shipping'
The Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference 2020, taking place from 17-19 November, is calling for abstracts on fuel and technology solutions to address the fast-paced challenges for the maritime sector to meet the IMO 2030 and 2050 milestones. Abstracts covering detailed R&D projects, case studies, trial results, descriptions of technological challenges and solutions and operational feedback on new technologies will all be considered.
- Meeting the challenge of a fast-moving regulatory environment (EU & IMO)
- A changed world: the outlook for HSFO and VLSFO after 2020
- Solutions to improving operational and environmental efficiency (Emissions abatement including waste heat recovery and VOC recovery)
- LNG and today’s gas-fuelled alternative solutions – LPG, methanol/ethanol and ethane
- Tomorrow's alternative fuel/powering solutions – ammonia, hydrogen, e-fuels, wind, air lubrication and fuel cells
- Electrifying the merchant fleet (batteries, supercapacitors and other solutions)
- Digitalisation takes centre stage
Abstracts should be no more than 200 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit a paper for the 2020 Motorship Propulsion & Future Fuels Conference will be 21 February 2020.
For further details on any aspect of the conference, please contact the Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1329 825335.